Thursday, February 27, 2014

happy valentine's day


Last year I made valentines for the girls classmates. But this year Bea insisted on Princesses for the girls and Superman (or maybe it was that new Spiderman) for the boys. Never again. Those cheap squares with their cheap slots for the flimsy tattoos and rulers. We hole punched them and tied treats to them with ribbon. I got a class list from school and went through every student and asked Bea what she liked about them. Then I wrote that on the valentine. There was one kid that Bea said cried all the time. When I asked what he did that she LIKED, she said when he doesn cry. Ha! I had to really pull some teeth to get an appropriate response. Then there was a friend that she likes it when they eat. When they EAT. Mom, I like it when she eats. 


Cordelia's friends got the same deal, except none of that personalization.



The girls ready for school and their party.

No comments:

Post a Comment